Last updated April 28, 2020
- the information we collect about you;
- how that information may be used;
- with whom the information may be shared;
- how you may update the information you provide us;
- how you may contact us; and
- your choices about our uses and disclosures of your information.
Any terms not defined in this Policy shall have the meaning as defined in the TOU.
TYPES OF INFORMATION WE COLLECT
Throughout your use of our Service, we collect your information (“Personal Information”) about you and your organization. The term “Personal Information” means any information about you that makes you identifiable, which includes, but is not limited to the following:
- Your name
- Your email address
- Your telephone number(s)
- Your billing address and zip code
- Data identifying your geographic location
- Information concerning your organization, invitees to your organization(s) and related demographic or identifying information
- Drills or videos you create
- Information derived from the mobile device being used, such as GPS, and location services
- Any “User Content” that you create using our Services, including such content that you may post or upload
- Your likeness, voice, image, or other attributes related to you
- Your date of birth
- Your sex
- Your current level of education
- Your current sports team
USE OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
- Rapsodo Data. We collect Rapsodo data from your use of our Services. For example, we collect multiple points of data including, but not limited to chat, video, and voice notes. This data is linked to your User Account and made available for review in the App during your Subscription period.
Rapsodo may also collect and use your personal information for the following purposes:
- To improve customer service User information helps us to more effectively respond to User customer service requests and support needs.
- To personalize User experience, we may use information in the aggregate to understand how our Users as a group use the services and resources provided on our Services.
- To improve our Services, we continually strive to improve our website offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you.
- To process transactions we may use the information Users provide about themselves when placing an order only to provide service to that order. (We do not share information necessary to place an order with outside parties except to the extent necessary to provide the Service.)
- To enhance the value of our products and services, we may share certain information with third parties (e.g. colleges and universities and/or recruiting services and hosts of showcase events).
- To administer a content, promotion, survey or other Service feature, we may share information with third-parties.
- To send Users information they agreed to receive about topics we think will be of interest to them.
- To send periodic emails. Note: the email address Users provide for order processing will only be used to send them information and updates pertaining to their order. It may also be used to respond to their inquiries, and/or other requests or questions. If User decides to opt-in to our mailing list, they will receive emails that may include company news, updates, related product or service information, etc. If at any time the User would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, we include detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email or User may contact us via our Services.
HOW WE PROTECT YOUR INFORMATION
We adopt commercially reasonable data collection, storage and processing practices and security measures to protect against unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure or destruction of your personal information, username, password, transaction information and data that we store. However, in today’s world of data breaches, which are all too common regardless of commercially reasonable security measures, the security of your data cannot be guaranteed. Accordingly, you proceed at your own risk on all data you share with us or used in conjunction with the Services.
UPON TERMINATION OF YOUR SUBSCRIPTION, RAPSODO SHALL HAVE NO FURTHER OBLIGATION TO STORE, OR MAKE AVAILABLE TO YOU, YOUR RAPSODO DATA OR PERSONAL DATA GATHERED BY RAPSODO IN CONNECTION WITH YOUR SUBSCRIPTION.
Payment Transactions. Payment processing services are provided by Stripe and subject to the Stripe Connected Account Agreement (available at https://stripe.com/us/connect-account/legal), which includes the Stripe Services Agreement (available at https://stripe.com/us/legal) (collectively, the “Stripe Terms”). By using our Services, including making of payments for Services, you agree to be bound by Stripe’s Terms. You acknowledge and agree that Stripe is solely responsible for the handling of all of your payment card data and any and all liability related to the same. You further agree to hold harmless Rapsodo from any and all liability associated with the same
By entering into this Agreement or using our Services, you agree to receive communications from us, including but not limited via e-mails and push notifications.
IF YOU WISH TO OPT OUT OF EMAILS, YOU CAN UNSUBSCRIBE FROM OUR EMAIL LIST BY FOLLOWING THE UNSUBSCRIBE OPTIONS IN THE EMAIL ITSELF. HOWEVER YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT OPTING OUT OF RECEIVING ALL EMAILS AND PUSH NOTIFICATIONS MAY NEGATIVELY IMPACT YOUR USE OF THE SERVICES.
Personal Information About Users Under 18 Years of Age Not Collected
DO NOT TRACK REQUESTS
In some states, users may be entitled to know how we response to “Do Not Track” browser settings. Like many other websites and online services, we do not alter our practices because there is little consensus in the industry about what “Do Not Track” means.
Rapsodo has the discretion to update this Policy at any time. When we do, we will post a notification on the Privacy page of our Site, revise the updated date at the top of this page, and provide reasonable notification via our App (as applicable). We encourage Users to frequently check this page for any changes to stay informed about how we are helping to protect the personal information we collect. You acknowledge and agree that it is your responsibility to review this Policy periodically and become aware of modifications.
VISITORS OUTSIDE OF DELAWARE AND THE UNITED STATES
This Policy is intended to cover collection of information on our Service from residents of Missouri, United States. The laws in other countries may or may not be as comprehensive as those in Missouri and the United States. If you are a resident of another state or country and/or are using our Service from outside of Missouri, you acknowledge and agree that your information may be transferred to, stored, and processed in the United States where our servers are located and our central database is operated. You also acknowledge that your use our Services shall be governed exclusively by the laws of Missouri and as if all transactions take place within Missouri. By using our Service, you acknowledge and agree that your information may be transferred to our facilities and those third-parties with whom we share it as described in this Policy. If you are unwilling to accept these terms, then you agree that you will not use or access our services.
NOTICE ABOUT SOCIAL SECURITY NUMBERS
We do not collect social security numbers of clients. However, if we come into possession of users’ social security numbers or collects such information in the future, the information will be treated confidentially and not shared with third-parties unless allowed by law. Additionally, we will take reasonable steps to limit the access to the social security numbers and take legally required steps of securing the transmission of the data.
Users may find advertising or other content on our Services that link to the sites and services of our partners, suppliers, advertisers, sponsors, licensors and other third parties. We do not control the content or links that appear on these sites and are not responsible for the practices employed by websites linked to or from our Services. In addition, these sites or services, including their content and links, may be constantly changing. These sites and services may have their own privacy policies and customer service policies. Browsing and interaction on any other website, including websites which have a link to our Services, is subject to that website’s own terms and policies.
OPT-OUT PROVISIONS AND UPDATING YOUR INFORMATION
We value Users privacy and provide them with the option to “opt-out” of having their information used for purposes not directly related to our Services. The opt-out option is available at the time you sign up for your account. If you wish to change your opt-out preference or update your information after you initially sign up for your account, you can opt-out by any of the following means:
(1) Send a written request to: 51C Chesterfield Mall, Chesterfield, MO 63017; or
(2) Send an e-mail to: email@example.com.
Your request will generally be responded to within five (5) business days if your inquiry is via e-mail, or thirty (30) days if your inquiry is via snail mail.
Please note that changing your opt-out preference will only affect future activities or communications from information to a third-party before you changed your opt-out preferences, you will need to contact the third-party directly. To opt-out of communications from the Company’s third-party business partners, if any, please contact them directly.
POLICY APPLICABLE TO CALIFORNIA RESIDENTS ONLY.
We will not share any personal information about you with other companies if prohibited by applicable California law or to the extent your prior consent to share is required by applicable California law. California residents may, no more than once per calendar year, request information about our disclosures of certain categories of personal information to third-parties for direct marketing purposes. To be valid, requests must be submitted to us at firstname.lastname@example.org and have “California resident information request” written in the “subject” line of the e-mail. Within thirty (30) days of receiving this request, we will provide a list of the categories of personal information disclosed for direct marketing purposes during the immediately preceding calendar year, along with the names and addresses of the third-parties.