Would you like to develop code that impacts the lives of athletes at all skill levels? Are you innovative, passionate, driven and will not stop till you find a solution? If you are, join Team Rapsodo!
“Our vision is to help everyone reach their full potential as an athlete.”
~ Batuhan Okur, CEO.
Rapsodo is a Sports Technology company with offices in the USA, Singapore and Turkey. We develop sports analytics products that are data-driven, portable and easy-to-use to empower athletes at all skill levels to analyse and improve their performance. From Major League Baseball star pitchers to Golf tour players, athletes use Rapsodo technology to up their game across the world. Trusted by coaches and players from youths to professionals, Rapsodo provides real-time insights for all-time performance.
We are innovative, focused and rapidly growing. We are continuously looking for team players who will stop at nothing to deliver state of the art solutions as part of Team Rapsodo.
Our Computer Vision team designs, develops and implements software solutions to address complex Rapsodo products. As a Computer Vision Engineer, you will be part of a world-class, skilled engineering team developing state of the art measurement solutions which help athletes reach their full potential. This role requires a highly versatile skill set and you will opportunities to contribute in all relevant domains. Your responsibilities will include development and enhancing of new and existing products.
• MS/MEng/PhD in Computer Science or related field
• Concentration(s) in: Computer Vision, Machine Learning, Image Processing, and/or Signal Processing
• Expert level knowledge of C/C++
• Experience with OpenCV, Python
• Strong knowledge in image classification, segmentation and feature extraction.
• Strong skills in machine learning, especially deep learning and convolutional neural network
• Expert level understanding of linear algebra, optimization, probability and statistics
• Experience with software architecture and/or API design, complemented by robust integration skills
• The ability to communicate technical information clearly and succinctly to both technical and non-technical team
If you think you have what it takes and look forward to working independently as well as contribute in an innovative, passionate and driven environment, please send in your application to email@example.com
Sign up for emails to stay up to date on the latest products and promotions from Rapsodo.
Plus, you will be entered for a chance to win a Rapsodo Mobile Launch Monitor.
By clicking ‘’Sign Me Up’’ you are opting into Rapsodo Marketing communication and entering sweepstakes.
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCE OF WINNING.
Void where prohibited. Begins the first of the month at 12 AM CT and ends the last day of the month at 11:59 PM CT.
Open only to legal U.S. residents over age of majority in their state of residence.
Limit one entry per person. Odds of winning depend on number of eligible entries received.
Enter by signing up to receive emails from Rapsodo.