Would you like to develop code that impacts the lives of athletes at all skill levels? Are you innovative, passionate, driven and will not stop till you find a solution? If you are, join Team Rapsodo!
“Our vision is to help everyone reach their full potential as an athlete.”
~ Batuhan Okur, CEO.
Rapsodo is a Sports Technology company with offices in the USA, Singapore and Turkey. We develop sports analytics products that are data-driven, portable and easy-to-use to empower athletes at all skill levels to analyse and improve their performance. From Major League Baseball star pitchers to Golf tour players, athletes use Rapsodo technology to up their game across the world. Trusted by coaches and players from youths to professionals, Rapsodo provides real-time insights for all-time performance.
We are innovative, focused and rapidly growing. We are continuously looking for team players who will stop at nothing to deliver state of the art solutions as part of Team Rapsodo.
We are looking for a Mobile Software Developer who will design, develop and implement software solutions to address complex Rapsodo products. Our products utilize complex embedded firmware to AWS back end API calls. You will be part of a newly established software team and a commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and a quality product are essential. This role requires highly versatile skill set and you are expected to be able to contribute in all relevant domains.
• Identify the appropriate software architecture based on the requirements and design elements.
• Design, develop and execute mobile software solutions to address software product issues.
• Comply with all applicable product development processes. Perform detailed software design as well as implements and/or maintains code according to duties and responsibilities
• Integrate internal and external product design into a cohesive user experience
• Troubleshoot code level problems quickly and efficiently
• Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science/ Electronics & Electrical Engineer or related field
• Minimum 3+ years of experience designing and building mobile applications
• Knowledge of Swift and/or Objective-C along with AVFoundation, Core Bluetooth framework is a plus
• Understanding of iOS design and architectural principles
• Knowledge of Unity is a plus
• Understanding differences between multiple delivery platforms such as mobile vs desktop, and optimizing output to match the specific platform
• General knowledge about software development methodologies, experience in SCRUM is a plus
• Must be organized, meticulous and be able to put ideas into a tangible form
• Team-worker, critical thinker and problem-solving skills
• Great command of English as you would have to work with both USA and Singapore teams
• No military obligation at least 2 years
If you think you have what it takes and would like to be a part of this fast-paced and constantly evolving team with great learning and growth opportunities, please send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Sign up for emails to stay up to date on the latest products and promotions from Rapsodo.
Plus, you will be entered for a chance to win a Rapsodo Mobile Launch Monitor.
By clicking ‘’Sign Me Up’’ you are opting into Rapsodo Marketing communication and entering sweepstakes.
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCE OF WINNING.
Void where prohibited. Begins the first of the month at 12 AM CT and ends the last day of the month at 11:59 PM CT.
Open only to legal U.S. residents over age of majority in their state of residence.
Limit one entry per person. Odds of winning depend on number of eligible entries received.
Enter by signing up to receive emails from Rapsodo.