QUALITY ASSURANCE ENGINEER
Are you innovative, passionate, driven and will not stop till you find a solution? If you are, join Team Rapsodo!
“Our vision is to help everyone reach their full potential as an athlete.”
~ Batuhan Okur, CEO.
Rapsodo is a Sports Technology company with offices in the USA, Singapore and Turkey. We develop sports analytics products that are data-driven, portable and easy-to-use to empower athletes at all skill levels to analyse and improve their performance. From Major League Baseball star pitchers to Golf tour players, athletes use Rapsodo technology to up their game across the world. Trusted by coaches and players from youths to professionals, Rapsodo provides real-time insights for all-time performance.
We are innovative, focused and rapidly growing. We are continuously looking for team players who will stop at nothing to deliver state of the art solutions as part of Team Rapsodo.
· Work with firmware and algorithm engineers for product validation.
· Design and develop manual and automated tests for software and product validation.
· Debug source of bugs based on customer complaints.
· Ensure quality of a product.
|SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS|
· Minimum Diploma in Computer Science, Software Engineering, Information Systems, Information Technology, or related fields.
· 1+ years of experience in software and product testing. Fresh graduates are also welcome to apply.
· Deep understanding of QA.
· Knowledge in designing and executing tests, reproducing bugs.
· Have a strong sense of quality assurance and have an insight into the quality issues in the product life cycle.
· Programming experience in C/C++ and Python.
· Familiarity with Linux and command line.
· Good communication and organizational skills.
· Critical thinking skills with detail-oriented mindset.
If you think you have what it takes and would like to be a part of this fast-paced and constantly evolving team with great learning and growth opportunities, please send in your application to firstname.lastname@example.org