Would you like to develop code that impacts the lives of athletes at all skill levels? Are you innovative, passionate, driven and will not stop till you find a solution? If you are, join Team Rapsodo!
“Our vision is to help everyone reach their full potential as an athlete.”
~ Batuhan Okur, CEO.
Rapsodo is a Sports Technology company with offices in the USA, Singapore and Turkey. We develop sports analytics products that are data-driven, portable and easy-to-use to empower athletes at all skill levels to analyse and improve their performance. From Major League Baseball star pitchers to Golf tour players, athletes use Rapsodo technology to up their game across the world. Trusted by coaches and players from youths to professionals, Rapsodo provides real-time insights for all-time performance.
We are innovative, focused and rapidly growing. We are continuously looking for team players who will stop at nothing to deliver state of the art solutions as part of Team Rapsodo.
This position is an exciting opportunity for a Senior Digital Signal Processing (DSP) Engineer to shape the future of the sports technology by developing cutting-edge DSP based technologies. You will be a technical leader in applying DSP across multiple product lines. You will need to be capable of understanding gaps, formulating technical solutions, and leading small teams to execute research and engineering in DSP.
Key topics of interest include:
• Digital Signal Processing
• Statistical Signal Processing
• C/C++, Python, Matlab
• Graphics Processing Units (GPUs) and CUDA
• MSc/PhD in Signal processing or a related field
• 5+ years of experience in developing DSP algorithms
• Possesses strong understanding of both the theory and practice of DSP and related areas
• Experienced with programming in C/C++
• Knowledge of hardware including radio frequency (RF) through digital and embedded processing
• Demonstrated ability to develop novel solutions
• Experience leading teams
• Familiarity with Machine Learning and neural networks
• Experience programming GPUs using CUDA
• Knowledge of Radar and/or Image Processing
• Familiarity with emerging DSP technologies from industry or academia
If you think you have what it takes and look forward to working independently as well as contribute in an innovative, passionate and driven environment, please send in your application to firstname.lastname@example.org
Sign up for emails to stay up to date on the latest products and promotions from Rapsodo.
Plus, you will be entered for a chance to win a Rapsodo Mobile Launch Monitor.
By clicking ‘’Sign Me Up’’ you are opting into Rapsodo Marketing communication and entering sweepstakes.
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCE OF WINNING.
Void where prohibited. Begins the first of the month at 12 AM CT and ends the last day of the month at 11:59 PM CT.
Open only to legal U.S. residents over age of majority in their state of residence.
Limit one entry per person. Odds of winning depend on number of eligible entries received.
Enter by signing up to receive emails from Rapsodo.