SENIOR EMBEDDED SYSTEMS ENGINEER
Would you like to develop code that impacts the lives of athletes at all skill levels? Are you innovative, passionate, driven and will not stop till you find a solution? If you are, join Team Rapsodo!
“Our vision is to help everyone reach their full potential as an athlete.”
Rapsodo is a Sports Technology company with offices in the USA, Singapore, Turkey & Japan. We develop sports analytics products that are data-driven, portable and easy-to-use to empower athletes at all skill levels to analyse and improve their performance. From Major League Baseball star pitchers to Golf tour players, athletes use Rapsodo technology to up their game across the world. Trusted by coaches and players from youths to professionals, Rapsodo provides real-time insights for all-time performance.
We are innovative, focused and rapidly growing. We are continuously looking for team players who will stop at nothing to deliver state of the art solutions as part of Team Rapsodo.
Our Embedded Engineers form a world-class, skilled engineering team that develops applications and drivers for our embedded products. This role requires a highly versatile skill set and you will opportunities to contribute in all relevant domains.
As an Embedded Systems Engineer, you will work closely with our software and hardware engineers to work on product evolution as well as support existing products. Your responsibilities will include the development and enhancement of new and existing products.
· MS/MEng in Computer Science or related field
· Deep understanding of RTOS and bare metal programming on MCUs
· Hands on experience in developing peripheral drivers for I2C, SPI, GPIOs, SDRAM, ADC, Timers etc on ARM Cortex M based Microcontrollers.
· In-depth familiarity with U-Boot
· Expert skills in developing optimized and time critical code in C/C++
· Hands on FPGA programming (Altera or Xilinx) experience is a plus.
· Experience with software architecture and/or API design, complemented by robust integration skills
· The ability to communicate technical information clearly and succinctly to both technical and non-technical team
If you think you have what it takes and look forward to working independently as well as contribute in an innovative, passionate and driven environment, please send in your application to email@example.com