Software Product Manager
Would you like to develop code that impacts the lives of athletes at all skill levels? Are you innovative, passionate, driven and will not stop till you find a solution? If you are, join Team Rapsodo!
“Our vision is to help everyone reach their full potential as an athlete.”
Rapsodo is a Sports Technology company with offices in the USA, Singapore and Turkey. We develop sports analytics products that are data-driven, portable and easy-to-use to empower athletes at all skill levels to analyse and improve their performance. From Major League Baseball star pitchers to Golf tour players, athletes use Rapsodo technology to up their game across the world. Trusted by coaches and players from youths to professionals, Rapsodo provides real-time insights for all-time performance.
We are innovative, focused and rapidly growing. We are continuously looking for team players who will stop at nothing to deliver state of the art solutions as part of Team Rapsodo.
|Urla, İzmir, TURKEY|
Our skilled and world-class engineering team designs, develops and implements state of the art measurement solutions which help athletes reach their full potential.
As our Project/ Product Manager, you will be responsible for maintaining and raising our engineering standards, improving time to market, driving adoption of new technologies, and will be in a key position to lead the organisation through rapid evolution. You will manage the engineering development projects, drive team iterations execution and facilitates sprint releases. You will also manage project conflicts, challenges, and dynamic business requirements to keep operations running at a high performance.
Communicating seamlessly with management and stakeholders, you will work with the team leads to resolve people problems and project roadblocks. You will conduct post-mortem and root cause analysis to help teams improve their practices relentlessly to ensure maximum productivity. Providing guidance and support to product owners with intra-team dynamics with respect to priorities and scope, you will also monitor and report to management on the progress of all project activities, including significant milestones, and any conditions, which would affect project cost or schedule.
· BSc in Computer Science/Engineering or related field
· Knowledge of start-up life cycle and needs
· Experience in an Agile environment
· 5+ years of experience in Project and/or Product Management
· The ability to adapt to changing priorities in a dynamic environment
· Experiences with project management and collaboration tools (Jira, Confluence, etc.)
· Knowledge of UI/UX design and flows, APIs, Web and Mobile software development
· The ability to communicate technical information clearly and succinctly to both technical and non-technical team
· Good understanding of Software & System Design, Platform Architecture and experience in complete Product Life Cycle development
· Highly self-motivated, a team-player and ready to make an impact
· Good time management, problem-solving and analytical skills
· Strong organisational skills with excellent influencing and stakeholder management skills
· Excellent English verbal and written communication skills
If you think you have what it takes and look forward to working independently as well as contribute in an innovative, passionate and driven environment, please send in your application to email@example.com