- Turn Your iPhone or iPad into a Launch Monitor
- Data and Insights Every Golfer Needs
- Immediate Feedback on the Range, Immediate Results on the Course
- Practice Smarter, Not Longer
- Swing With More Confidence, Shoot Better Scores
- Game and industry changing Mobile Launch Monitor
- The only device to pair iOS camera with radar processing for precise measurement
- Immediate swing replay with shot trace technology
- 10 metrics - 4 measured
- Rapsodo Combines - 24 total shots - 2 approach targets - 1 driver target
- iOS compatible only. iPhone or iPad required
- Indoors and Outdoors Use
- Membership will automatically renew every 12 months for $99.99 and can be cancelled at any time.
- Rapsodo Golf offers free standard shipping in the US as well as a hassle-free, 30-Day Money-Back Guarantee. This is our way of ensuring your complete satisfaction with our products so you can buy with confidence.
The Rapsodo Mobile Launch Monitor is the only launch monitor that pairs doppler radar technology with your iPhone or iPad camera to provide instant video replay, active shot tracer, and professional level accuracy on: Distance, Club Speed, Ball Speed, Smash Factor, Launch Angle, Launch Direction, Shot Apex and more.Now under $300!
Camera + Radar Technology
Paired for Precision
Swing Replay with Shot Tracer
Club Gapping and Shot Dispersion
Ball Striking Index
Lifetime Stats History
Rapsodo Combines (Award-Winning)
Distance the ball travels through the air.
Carry distance plus the distance the ball rolled.
The distance from the target line based on where the ball lands
Velocity of the club head at impact
Velocity of the ball just after impact
Ratio of ball speed to club speed
Initial angle of ascent of the golf ball immediately after impact
The maximum height of the golf ball's trajectory
Initial direction the ball starts relative to the target line.
Shape and relative curve of the flight of the ball.
- Shot Storage 10,000 Videos
- Shot Trace + Apex
- Slow Motion Video Playback
- Rapsodo Combines (Award-Winning)
- Rapsodo Insights
MLM Premium Membership: $99.99/Year and non-transferable
Rapsodo is (one of) the most affordable golf launcher on the market right now. I set it up in my back yard with a net. It’s quite accurate (compared to numbers I get at professional golf fitting shops) and provides me all the critical performance numbers (smash factor, club speed, carry, etc). It’s a powerhouse in a compact and affordable package. The battery life is also quite impressive.
I work from home with the time I save commuting I enjoy hitting balls with a net in my backyard. The problem with that for me was I got use to hitting the ball to easily… so as you can imagine on the course, everything was short… I’m happy to report just after a few sessions from home the very next time I played I saw a big difference. I started hitting greens again and produced a couple drives I haven’t seen in a long time.
After seeing the price and being skeptical about the accuracy and easy of use Iwas totally wrong! I bought this for myself and my son to use mainly at home hitting into the net. This thing is awesome! Very easy to use and the accuracy…based on hitting at the range and on the course is pretty damn close. Really like all the features, especially the shot tracking and videos that you can make immediate adjustments or sit back later and watch and take some notes for the next session. I would and have recommend this to friends looking for a reasonable priced launch monitor.
I'm a newer golfer trying to get better, and the Rapsodo has really helped out my game - viewing my swing and assessing what I'm doing wrong has been a huge help. The Rapsodo Combines are awesome, and I love that I can use it at home, hitting into a net. The MLM is taking my swing to the next level!
We’ve Got Answers.
Min. Requirement: iOS 13
Recommended: Latest iOS Version
iPhone 7 and up
Recommended iPhone 8 and up
iPad 2017 and up (must support 1080p)
iPhone 8th Gen and up
iPad Pro 11"-1st Gen and up
iPad Pro 12.9"-2nd Gen and up
iPad Air 3rd Gen and up
iPad Mini 5th Gen and up
iPad 9th Gen and up
The MLM provides pro-level accuracy on: Carry Distance, Total Distance, Launch Angle, Launch Direction, Side Carry, Smash Factor, Club Speed and Ball Speed.
Get the most out of your game with a Premium Membership and get access to Personalized Insights and Key Takeaways like shot dispersion, club gapping, shot shape frequency and more. Plus Premium features like slow motion video replays, shot apex, award-winning Combines and more.
Outdoor set up: Set MLM up 6-8ft behind you and the ball facing down your target line. You want at least 60-80 ft. of ball flight.
Net set up (indoor or outdoor net): Set MLM up 6-8ft behind you and the ball facing down your target line. Set your net at least 8ft in front of the ball. The MLM needs at least 8ft of ball flight to capture data.
There are a few ways to change clubs:
You can use smart club recognition during your outdoor session to change clubs or you can manually change by tapping on the upper right-hand corner and selecting the club you will be using.
Yes. The MLM assumes you are using a premium ball. If you are using a range ball, depending on how used they are, you may see your distance appear a bit short. You cannot use whiffle or foam balls.
You can select whether you would your data to be “carry, total, or both”. To see that data, go into a session, tap on the change metrics icon (listed above club type) and select between which data points you would like to appear.
Yes. The MLM normalizes data. This means the MLM does not take wind, weather, slope or elevation into consideration. It assumes a premium ball is being used. Since the MLM assumes you are at sea level, if you are located in an area with high altitude/elevation, you may see shorter distances appear on your MLM.
Yes, this is currently a Premium Membership feature. You can change the data points by starting your session and tapping on the bottom left-hand part of the screen (you should see three lines). Once you tap on the three lines, the second option is “Change Metrics”. Then select the three metrics you would like to be shown in instant feedback.
Overheating is due to your iPhone/iPad getting too hot. Generally, your iOS device is overheating more so from the direct sunlight/humidity than the actual temperature. To help prevent this, shade your MLM as much as possible, such as with your golf bag. Make sure all apps are closed out in the background of your device and just the MLM app is running. Taking off the case will also help with your phone not overheating as quickly.
Note: Please note iPhones made before the iPhone 11 are more prone to overheating.
The MLM requires a ball to be hit in order to receive data. Using SuperSpeed Sticks or other trainers with the MLM where you are not hitting a ball, will result in you not be shown any swing speed data.
If you are seeing your MLM change from green>blue>green but no data is appearing, please see the below steps to ensure proper set up and alignment:
1. The MLM is set up on a flat surface and not angled; if you are on a slant, use the MLM case to level it to the ball.
2. The MLM is at least 6 ft behind the ball and no more than 8ft.
3. The MLM is facing down the target line in order for ball flight to be seen. There needs to be at least 8ft of ball flight before hitting the net in order for data to trigger and at least 60-80 ft when hitting outdoor.
4. Make sure no objects are obstructing the camera view of the ball. Ex. Too tall of a mat, tall grass etc. The ball needs to be in view in order to track data.
5. Ball must be in view on the screen, if you cannot see the ball on the screen, the MLM will not be able to pick up its starting position.
6. Lighting: Wither your net is located indoors or outdoors, you need sufficient lighting. This includes at the beginning position of the ball as well as the ball flight. If the initial ball cannot be seen, you will not receive data, as well if the ball flight cannot be seen, you will not receive data. A room with overhead lighting filling the room is suggested.
7. If you have a magnetic phone case, remove before using MLM.